REBECCA FIELD CONSULTING
- What to Ask Colleges About Assistive Technology
- Association on Higher Education and Disability
- A resource for youth and adults with LD and ADD
- An interactive guide to LD for parents, teachers students
- Understood for Learning & Attention Issues
- Clearinghouse on Post-secondary Education
- Children and Adults with AD/HD
- Career Resources for Americans with Disabilities
- Wrong Planet: resources for people on the spectrum
- Colleges that Change Lives, by Loren Pope
- Your Child's Strengths, by Jennifer Fox M.Ed.
- Guiding Teens with Learning Disabilities, by Arlyn Roffman, Ph.D.
- Cool Colleges for the Hyper-Intelligent, Self-Directed, Late Blooming, and Just Plain Different, by Donald Asher